Friday, May 23, 2014

Freezer Paper Stencil Round-up

The blog Gracious Threads is currently hosting a series called Embellish is for Boys, and seeing how I sew mainly for boys this is right up my alley!  This week is all about freezer paper stenciling, which I've done more than my fair share of.  But I didn't realize quite how often I use this method until I started looking through all my old photos.  This is definitely one of my go-to ways to create fun, unique designs for my boys.  Here are just a few of the ways I've used freezer paper stenciling: 

Cool and hip mustache tee: check!


For the superhero lover, no problem!


 Personalization... easy squeezy!


I even stenciled a Batman belt!
 

I've used this method on quite a few birthday shirts for my boys, this is the most recent one. 

Duck, duck, goose!

And last but not least a one-of-a-kind tee for a visit to the Magic Kingdom!


I seriously love freezer paper stenciling!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work! I think the duck one is my favourite. Thank you for linking up with Embellish is for BOYS!

    ReplyDelete